This is a co-educational institution. The policy of “first comes first served” is followed in case of admission for both boys and girls.
The School is open for students without any discrimination. We are sometimes forced to deny admission
mostly due to the limitation of child. Recommendation and pressure tactics of any kind disqualify admissions.
Registration: The forms should be obtained from the school office only. No photocopy of the form will be accepted. No exchange of forms is permitted.
The duly filled forms should be submitted to school office within 3 days of obtaining the forms, with the following documents.
Neither Affidavit nor kundli of date of birth is acceptable. Change of date of birth will not be entertained later.
- Recent photograph of the ward should be affixed on the form.
- An attested copy of the date of birth certificated from the Municipality or
certificate from the hospital issued at the time of birth.
- Although a minority institution, we do admit children of every caste and creed.
- No child of less than 1 years 6 months and more than 3 years 6 months will be admitted to Nursery.
- The Transfer Certificate of a pupil coming from outside Utter Pradesh must be countersigned by proper authorities irrespective of the class into
which admission is being sought.
- A pupil seeking admission must produce the Date of Birth Certificate issued by the municipal authorities or a Baptism Certificate, along with the
- Admission to class LKG above is given on the basis of Test and against the availability of seats.
- Irrespective of the time of admission, fee will be charged from the beginning of the academic session.
- No pupil will be admitted in any class higher than that for which the Transfer Certificate shows him/her to be eligible, nor will he/she be granted
out of turn promotions.
- The application for Transfer Certificate should be made in writing by the parent or guardian along with fee of Rs 300/-; the same will be issued only
after three days from the receipt of the application.
- A month’s notice in writing is required before a student can be withdrawn; in lieu of such a notice, an additional fee of one month may be
deposited. No such notice is acceptable during the school vacation; and in case of a withdrawal at this time, the fees must be paid up to the end
of the term.
- No Transfer certificate will be issued if there are dues pending.
- Any request for countersignature should be made at the time of withdrawal; no such request will be catered to after one month of the issue of
the Transfer Certificate.